Menu

Can anyone recommend a good mini trampoline?

I want to get a mini trampoline. I will use it for exercise, and ds12 will use it to bounce off some stress and get sensory input.

I notice that a few have handlebars; how helpful are they? And are steel springs or bands better?

Thanks.

Wendi

I got a really cheap one at SportMart five years ago and it is still going strong. It has been used by one hard-hitting boy a LOT, plus other assorted kids a fair amount, plus by ME quite a bit for jogging and aerobicizing. Given how well our $20 tramp has stood up to the constant beating over the years, I have come to the conclusion that you don't need to spend big bucks on this item. Just get one.

As for the bar, this would drive me crazy. Balancing without a bar will provide gentle strengthening for your core. I'd go with a basic no-frills model and see how it works for you.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to get a mini trampoline. I will use it for exercise, and ds12 will use it to bounce off some stress and get sensory input.

I notice that a few have handlebars; how helpful are they? And are steel springs or bands better?

Thanks.

Wendi

Hello Wendi,

I bought beautiful mini trampoline last year from supertrampoline shop, an professional vendor sells Trampolines, Trampoline parts, mats, pads, Trampoline accessories and all that you need for Trampoline at discount rates.

Sorry i don't know about handlebars but it may be they are new types of trampoline. I guess steel springs trampoline is better option because you can find springs at any hardware store. Thanks.

We had a little trampoline with a handle. It was great for my monkey! (ok 5 year old son) We bought it at the Goodwill. It kinda fell apart after a couple of years on the porch. Then our cat got to it....so in the trash it went. BUT, it was great for him to hop on until I could make it up from the van. In the winter...I had it inside alot. He's just got a crazy amount of energy..and this was great for it!

Carrie:-)