Menu

Ok, strange (really strange) cat question.....

We have a kitten, about 9 months old. He will bite on a blanket and kind of bounce his bottom while he is holding the blanket in his mouth. We thought he was "teething", but I'm beginning to wonder from the way he has became more bouncey in the bottom area, if this is more of a "hunching" than a bouncing.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Kim

No, he hasn't been neutered. I'm embarrassed to say, we're generally guessing he's a boy! He appears to have the boy parts hanging down, but also has what looks like milk utters???

We are not "cat" people, but a stray had a litter in our well house and they all died but him. The mom moved him to our crawl space through an open vent and started staying away longer and longer. He wasn't big enough to get out on his on, the hole in the vent was too high. I hated the thought of him in that horrible crawl space by himself, being hungry, so you can guess the rest of the story.

Guess I need to scrap up enough money to get him to the vet for a check-up, gender ID, and spay or neuter (which ever one that appilies)!

Just wondering what he's really up to!;)

Thanks!

Kim

Edited by home4school