Menu

Course descriptions on transcripts?

saw

I have managed to fit DS's transcript for three homeschool years of high school on one page, including grading scale, but I am not sure how/where to add the course descriptions. I am assuming (but could be wrong) that he doesn't need a course description for an AP because the colleges will be familiar with those, but most of his courses are non-US classes for which he took national exams, so the scope and sequence is not set by me but by the exam boards. Should I just add additional pages to the transcript with the descriptions, so anyone reading this who is bored or curious can have a look? I feel like it's a lot of extra pages that may just get in the way but also want to be sure the information is made available since it's not necessarily known. I did a search of the forum and ran across a suggestion to use a table of contents but am not sure how that would work.

I had course descriptions for all courses my younger son took including courses taken at traditional schools.  I had them in a separate document that I uploaded as a second transcript in the Common App.

With the older one, I just had descriptions of the home-based courses.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, EKS said:

I had course descriptions for all courses my younger son took including courses taken at traditional schools.  I had them in a separate document that I uploaded as a second transcript in the Common App.

With the older one, I just had descriptions of the home-based courses.

This is what I will be doing, as well.