Menu

Logic courses at Schole Academy

Hi there!

Has anyone tried the informal and formal logic classes at Schole Academy?  Have you found them valuable for your students?  Considering the informal class for my 8th grade for next year.  

Any teachers that you would recommend?

Thank you!

My son took discovery of deduction or something like that. Peter belfry is a great teacher.

One of my daughter’s is currently in the art of argument. 

can’t really say if they have benefited from the classes because it’s too early to tell. 
I wasn’t really involved in these classes either, but my husband said that he is glad our son took it and our daughter is taking it. 

Ash White is also a good teacher. 

hope this helps. 

I have had 2 kids take the Schole logic courses. I love them. My oldest says that Art of Argument was arguably the best class she ever had (in reference to how she relates to life now) lol We had two different teachers and very different experiences but they were both excellent. My ydd will be starting the sequence next year -- a year behind my older kids-- due to a scheduling conflict we had this year. I am looking forward to her taking it! 

• Like 1