Menu

Desk Chair Reqs

carriede

Hello! I had my back surgery a couple weeks ago and on the mend! Feels soooo good to have that sciatica GONE.

But I need a new desk chair that will properly support me. I'm short, 5'3", not heavy, and sit in the chair no more than 3 hours at a time. My husband and kids will use this chair too, but we're fitting it to me.

Any recommendations? I see Branch chairs advertised online and look nice, but wanted to ask here too.

I telework and sit for 10 hours a day, with a few breaks and walking when I can get the chance. I am physically in my chair at least 8-9 hours a day. 

I have a Hon Ignition chair and really, really like it. It adjusts in the spots I needed it to. I  added an extra pad in the bottom just to make it a bit softer but I was also fine with the original padding.  

https://www.amazon.com/HON-Ignition-Mesh-Chair-Black/dp/B07ZGFPQNW/ref=sr_1_7?qid=1707148295&refinements=p_89%3AHON&s=furniture&sr=1-7

• Like 3