Menu

Who needs a size 12 Doctor Who dress?

MercyA

1 hour ago, itsheresomewhere said:

For anyone considering buying this-  it runs very small.  

Thanks! Do you have one??? 

The hip and length measurements are listed on thredUP.

If only it were a Trekkie or a Firefly or a Supernatural dress...then I would snatch it up myself. 🙂

56 minutes ago, MercyA said:

Thanks! Do you have one??? 

The hip and length measurements are listed on thredUP.

If only it were a Trekkie or a Firefly or a Supernatural dress...then I would snatch it up myself. 🙂

This was available in a store a few years ago and DD tried it on.  It just was an odd fit and seemed much smaller than a 12.  Even the next size up was just odd ( like the cute sleeve being smaller than the smaller sized dress).  

ThredUP might list measurements but they have not been accurate quite a few times for me.  Two of the dresses  I got last year for DD was not even close to the measurements listed ( one was much smaller and one was larger and shorter).   And that wasn’t the first time we have had that happen. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, itsheresomewhere said:

ThredUP might list measurements but they have not been accurate quite a few times for me.  Two of the dresses  I got last year for DD was not even close to the measurements listed ( one was much smaller and one was larger and shorter).   And that wasn’t the first time we have had that happen. 

Thank you for reminding me of this. I did get at least one batch of clothes from thredUP that had quite a few items not measured correctly. It was annoying but they refunded me. Overall I've been pretty happy with them, though.

• Like 1