Menu

Kandi beading - anyone do this?

ktgrok

My dd13 is getting really into this. We had a kit with two kinds of string but they were unlabled. And she liked one and disliked the other. I've tried ordering different string, but none of it is "right", and it is a bit too stretchy for the "bead pets" and also hard to tie. 

Anyone have string they like? DD13 is having trouble explaining what she needs, and ended up getting kind of upset when I was trying to help her find something else (overwhelmed because she doesn't really know what she is looking for)

14 minutes ago, MercyA said:

I don't know what Kandi beading is, but for general jewelry making I much prefer Opelon stretch fiber to Stretch Magic. Stretch Magic is super hard to tie while Opelon is not. But are you looking for something with no stretch at all?

oh my goodness! I think that is what she wants! She mentioned it was 'made up of many thing strings/fibers" so I'm thinking fiber is the word I needed. Thank you! I'm going to order it!