Menu

Lalilo

Nm.

My DS with dyslexia just finished the program after a month.  He is in AAR4 and placed about a quarter into 2nd grade.  I did assign him a bunch of lessons to help him with sounds that just weren’t sticking.  WOW! He’s really reading now, no struggle, no fatigue, and he actually loves reading now.  My DD has zoomed ahead with reading too, way ahead of our “schedule” because of this free program.  

Edited by Lovinglife123

I posted or commented about Lalilo on here before and people were not impressed.  I think the main complaint was the sight words? Or maybe it was the spelling connection? 

I like Lalilo! It’s a great, FREE resource! 

Happy to hear your about children’s reading success! 🎉🎉 It’s such a big milestone 

Edited by AnneGG
  • Like 1

https://www.lalilo.com

yes there are some sight words- but there’s so much more than sight words.  Many of the sight words my children already knew, so it did not matter.  The spelling part- that is what I love about it- they teach it simultaneously- reading and spelling.  Barton, Wilson, and Logic of English do this too.  I have used Wilson Fundations k-2 and it is very similar (I couldn’t keep up with Wilson- so many parts).  Lots of phonemic awareness, building words, and the scope and sequence is perfect!  You can assign lessons to target things you want to focus on.  They only suggest 20 minutes 2-3 times a week, but my child liked it enough to want it everyday.  It is not overly distracting like reading eggs.  Love it!!!

Edited by Lovinglife123
  • Like 1