Menu

Do MCT (RFWP) usually do a Black Friday sale?

Ausmumof3

No, they generally don't have sales

Their stuff is worth the price, imo. Though I had issues with them shipping to Australia earlier this year/late last year. You can sometimes find old editions second hand on abebooks, or they also have some items as ibooks too.

5 hours ago, LMD said:

No, they generally don't have sales

Their stuff is worth the price, imo. Though I had issues with them shipping to Australia earlier this year/late last year. You can sometimes find old editions second hand on abebooks, or they also have some items as ibooks too.

Thank you! I agree, I managed to snag some of the kindle versions and love it. They do have ebooks now so that at least avoids the shipping issue. Wish I could get physical books though as they’re so nice. Second hand books are about $450 each right now!

Edited by Ausmumof3
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 8:32 PM, Ausmumof3 said:

Thank you! I agree, I managed to snag some of the kindle versions and love it. They do have ebooks now so that at least avoids the shipping issue. Wish I could get physical books though as they’re so nice. Second hand books are about $450 each right now!

Yikes!

I've collected most of the books over the years, the last ones I bought were the lens levels and I managed to find most of what I wanted for $US20-30 each on Abe.

• Like 1