Menu

My dad is in a shelter in MA

My sister has no power in Peterborough and has only just been able to go home to get stuff today. My other sister in Milford, who does have power, told my mom this morning that Mascenic district is not going to have school again until after the new year. :eek:

People keep emailing us pictures of Wilton and Lyndeborough and it is positively scary. WMUR also had some good footage of Temple, Wilton and 101 coming over the mountain the day after the storm.

Sometimes I miss Lyndeborough, but not this week, lol.

Georgia

Edited by Georgia in NC

My sister has no power in Peterborough and has only just been able to go home to get stuff today. My other sister in Milford, who does have power, told my mom this morning that Mascenic district is not going to have school again until after the new year. :eek:

People keep emailing us pictures of Wilton and Lyndeborough and it is positively scary. WMUR also had some good footage of Temple, Wilton and 101 coming over the mountain the day after the storm.

Sometimes I miss Lyndeborough, but not this week, lol.

Georgia

Wow unreal! Dh and I both graduated from Mascenic :D