Menu

Conceptual Science End of Chapter Answer Keys?

Does anyone know if these are available online somewhere? I found *one* copy of the teacher's edition for CISE on ebay but was outbid. 😕 

DS requested a textbook general science program this year (8th grade) rather than the Big Pile of Books strategy we've used before. I have a few different Conceptual Science books on my shelf that could work, (Conceptual Integrated Science Explorations and Physical Science Explorations), but I can't find answer keys to the end of chapter questions. 

I got lucky and was able to find a set of teacher manual, student book, and lab book for $40 for CISE. I don't need the lab or student book, but it was the best I could find.  

There are a few teacher and lab manuals for older editions of CPSE on eBay. That was going to be my next move if I couldn't find something to match up with what I already had on my shelf.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Malam said:

A bit off topic, but has anyone tried both CIS and CISE or CPS and CPSE? How much simpler is the E than the highschool version?

I haven't tried them, but you can compare editions on archive.org to see what the difference is. 

I know there is a lot of overlap between CISE and CPSE. CPSE has some chapters that CISE does not have, but both books had sections that were identical, word for word. CISE is intended to be used over 7th and 8th, and CPSE is intended to be covered in 8th only.