Menu

Best way to send my new phone number?

Tree Frog

Due to a company porting my phone number and difficulty porting it back to the old company, I'm anticipating needing to change my phone number. What is the best way to notify my contacts, doctor office, and professional people? Is there an easier way than one by one? 

10 minutes ago, Tree Frog said:

Due to a company porting my phone number and difficulty porting it back to the old company, I'm anticipating needing to change my phone number. What is the best way to notify my contacts, doctor office, and professional people? Is there an easier way than one by one? 

No.  I would fight to keep my number.  I have had it for 30 years.  Not letting it go,  

• Like 1

Just now, Scarlett said:

No.  I would fight to keep my number.  I have had it for 30 years.  Not letting it go,  

I'm trying to. Right now I can send and receive texts and make calls, but not receive calls. I don't want to change my number! 

• Like 1

Are you with Republic Wireless per chance? 

I am afraid some day I will have to change my cell number too.
For accounts, I figure I will have to logon and change it manual (pain).
For friends, I can just text them to change it (manually, individually, pain). And some will not do it then anyway, and that may be an issue later.
For folks like the dentist, I probably would call and try to change it and verify the next time I went it to make sure they had actually changed it. 
So, if there is an easier way, I hope someone lets us know!