Menu

Do SAT and ACT registrations open at the same time every year?

I currently have a rising sophomore, so she won't be taking her standardized tests until she's a junior (fall of 2023 and/or the spring of 2024). We have not yet decided on which test she'll do, but I'm curious about both. A recent post put the idea of test registration on my radar. Does registration for these tests open at the same time every year? I'd like to make a notes to myself and set Google reminders so I don't forget this next year.... (Any related tips or info re: test registration is much appreciated.) Thanks!

• Like 1

Nope they don’t. ACT is pretty good about announcing on social media (Facebook, Twitter) when registration opens. College Board announces on social media after registration has already opened and I think this year was earlier than the past few years. June would be a good time to start checking this board for people posting about SAT and ACT registration being opened.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Nope they don’t. ACT is pretty good about announcing on social media (Facebook, Twitter) when registration opens. College Board announces on social media after registration has already opened and I think this year was earlier than the past few years. June would be a good time to start checking this board for people posting about SAT and ACT registration being opened.

Thank you!!