Menu

Liberty's Kids/Discovery Streaming ?

kokotg

Is Liberty's Kids gone from Discovery Streaming, or is it just gone from mine? And does anyone know why? The kids and I are not pleased. Now we'll never find out how the Revolutionary War ends :D

We have the Plus membership, so I don't know about Basic. But I've got 40 episodes listed.

BTW, the Americans won the Revolutionary War! :D

We have the basic version of Discovery Streaming and when I typed in Liberty Kids I got a "no content found" message.

Is that the version you have as well? And if so LK used to be on there? I am considering bumping up to the more expensive version next year. This could be in my "reasons to pay more" column! :)

Also, I have always found the customer service at DS to be extremely helpful...and they even have a dedicated homeschool office you can ask to be connected to!

Hmm...the mystery deepens! I assume we just have the basic membership....we get it free in GA, but I've never signed up for it as a homeschooler because DH is a teacher, so he already has an account. But, yeah, they were there a couple of weeks ago and now they've vanished. Might have to go the Netflix route, I guess...

My understanding is that those who received it free in GA has access to the Plus version...and the mystery deepens yet again! I have a friend in GA who has access to all sorts of great things I don't have with my basic subscription. We always assumed it was because she had the Plus.

I think I would call their customer service still and double check...or have your dh call since it is technically his account. :)