Menu

Apologia schedules

LadyAberlin

I'm pretty sure that someone posted a link one time that had the Apologia elementary series scheduled out. I know you can purchase them from rainbow, but I am trying to find the website I was on.

Well. . .

It may be me, except I mostly only have the upper levels.

I am currently re-working all my Apologia schedules too (starting at the upper levels). . .

Anyway, I have Astronomy and Botony up. I have rough drafts, I think, of the 1st two zoologies.

I apologize, as it appears I'm clueless, but both of our computers went kaput at, roughly, the same time, (go figure) so I'm still trying to iron out what I've lost and what I've managed to maintain.

Now, I have seen (glimpsed) the schedules Rainbow sells. It is a totally different format than mine. I say that because format is a really BIG deal for me. (My eyes go all "googly" with some formats. ;) )

This is a format SIMILAR to the Rainbow schedules. (I only caught a glance, and this is what I remember.)

http://www.donnayoung.org/apologia/ecw08/physics/physics2nd_s_neely.pdf

And, on that note, Donna Young (donnayoung.org) has Botony and Zoology on her web-site (science, apologia, co-op). FREE

Hopefully, this was helpful to you.

If you are needing a zoology sched. and wanted to take a glimpse at what rough-draft I may have (remember, can't guarantee at this point I have one), give me a holler and I'll check for ya.

Christine....I've been using your Biology and Chemistry lesson plans this year and think they are great! Thanks so much!!!

OOOF! Biology AND Chemistry???

Personally, I think Chemistry should be a year ALL BY ITSELF (no English, History, Languages, etc.) I am SO glad we finished it! Working on Physics now. . .more my cup of tea.

Glad you found them helpful.

Loved looking over your plans and schedules and it gave me some great ideas to plug holes in our high school long range plans.

You would love my art and music plans...they are very similar in format. :)

I appreciate the effort that goes into planning courses like you do.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Loved looking over your plans and schedules and it gave me some great ideas to plug holes in our high school long range plans.

You would love my art and music plans...they are very similar in format. :)

I appreciate the effort that goes into planning courses like you do.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Actually. . .

I have looked (AKA drooled) over your site for about a year now (I was directed to it about then). It doesn't help that I already own Artistic Pursuits, and most of the composer's CDs -- though not necessarily the exact ones recommended. (DH loves classical music.)

But, you see. . .should I actually use your plans then I would feel obligated to provide my children a well-rounded education, and it would rid me of the excuse that I don't have plans laid out, boxes to check. . .

:lol: DH asked me to wait a year. . . (Mother's Day of 08 so approximately 5-6 months to go. Not that I'm counting or anything.)

Oh! But you have no idea how grateful I am I don't have to come up with a schedule for that too!

*sigh* I shall live in the lap of luxury. . .