Menu

Daily Movement - Tuesday, June 22

Jenny in Florida

Well, the day isn't off to a great start here. I rolled out of bed earlier, but still not early enough to allow for time for a solid walk and leg/arm exercises. I logged a little over 4K but decided I had to put off exercising until a morning break. 

Of course, then I remembered that I have meetings more or less straight through from 8:45 to 11:00 and haven't left myself time to shower . . . 

So, we'll see how things go from here.

My husband mentioned hoping to get to the pool this evening, assuming the weather cooperates. I haven't gotten on the stationary bike yet this week. Maybe that will be the back-up plan if swimming doesn't work out. And, either way, I will plan on that second walk as usual.

Summer Splash Challenge Update: 59.0 of 500K
Daily Walking Streak: 115 Days

Edited by Jenny in Florida
  • Like 3

I started out tonight with the intention of *maybe* walking 3 miles.  I got to the end of the video and felt pretty good and thought maybe I could do one more.  So I started the walking video over and finished another 3 miles.  Six miles!  :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Junie said:

I started out tonight with the intention of *maybe* walking 3 miles.  I got to the end of the video and felt pretty good and thought maybe I could do one more.  So I started the walking video over and finished another 3 miles.  Six miles!  🙂

I love when that happens, when you don't think you can and then the energy kicks in.

• Thanks 1

I did get some leg/arm exercises done (along with a shower) on a long-ish morning break. When I knocked off work, it was pouring, so we thought going to the pool was not possible. I opted to ride the stationary bike for a while, by which time we had a break in the rain. We walked to the pool and swam a few laps before the sky got threatening again. 

So, by the end of the day, I had my minimum step count and had also done legs/arms, ridden the bike and done a little swimming. 

I'll take that for a day,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Junie said:

I started out tonight with the intention of *maybe* walking 3 miles.  I got to the end of the video and felt pretty good and thought maybe I could do one more.  So I started the walking video over and finished another 3 miles.  Six miles!  🙂

!! Yay !! 

Edited by sbgrace
  • Thanks 1