Menu

Precalculus tests?

DS will be working through the AoPS precalc book next year and I am looking for problems to use as end-of-chapter tests.   The goal here is not so much evaluation, but rather to practice test-taking and improve speed and accuracy  

This past year (Intermed. algebra) we used selected challenge problems as test problems, but those turned out not to be ideal for the specific test-taking skills we're looking to work on.  

Any suggestions?  Are there other precalculus resources with end-of-chapter tests that might link up reasonably well with the AoPS chapters?   I'm not familiar with other high school math programs so don't really know what's out there.  (DH is capable of writing the tests we need but doesn't want to.)

18 hours ago, JennyD said:

DS will be working through the AoPS precalc book next year and I am looking for problems to use as end-of-chapter tests.   The goal here is not so much evaluation, but rather to practice test-taking and improve speed and accuracy  

This past year (Intermed. algebra) we used selected challenge problems as test problems, but those turned out not to be ideal for the specific test-taking skills we're looking to work on.  

Any suggestions?  Are there other precalculus resources with end-of-chapter tests that might link up reasonably well with the AoPS chapters?   I'm not familiar with other high school math programs so don't really know what's out there.  (DH is capable of writing the tests we need but doesn't want to.)

PM me about this, please 🙂 . 

• Like 1