Menu

If anyone is looking for Barton levels 3, 4, and 5...

1 hour ago, My4arrows said:

Do you have a link to them?  I just bought levels 2 and 3, but I'm considering 4 and 5 as I think one of my children will go through those levels quickly

1 hour ago, My4arrows said:

Also, have you used the other go along products like the reading books or games?  We're just starting Barton with three of our kids and I'm trying to decide which extras to add in, especially for my youngest.

Yes I have both. I could probably throw in the reading sets for certain. The games I don't know, I may or may not use them again. But the reading sets definitely I could toss in the box. 

Edited by PeterPan

41 minutes ago, My4arrows said:

I just bought levels 2 and 3, but I'm considering 4 and 5

I think buying 4 is a safe bet. It's sort of the jump point because after that it switches to lots of spelling and some kids are just clipping along reading. My ds definitely was. It's fine to go farther, but there's a transition there. I would say buying through 4, assuming your kids are really connecting with it, is fine. The games are terrific and the readers are good. I also really like the AAR readers btw. We've used all kinds of things for readers. While you're slogging through Barton 4, mainly you're going to stay focused on using the fully decodable, controlled text, so there's no guessing.