Menu

Are there any tests available for Spielvogel Human Odyssey ?

I have the Texas TM for HO and it has lots of questions & 2 pages of Review (questions/essays) for each chapter. The text has more than enough for me to determine if my dc are learning/retaining.

Although, it would be nice to have this set currently listed on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/12TH-GRADE-WORLD-HISTORY-THE-HUMAN-ODYSSEY-12-PIECE-SET_W0QQitemZ360112045905QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20081130?IMSfp=TL081130119002r37172

we used the 5-6 questions at the beginning of the chapters (what to look for in this chapter) as short discussion/essay type questions for a chapter test. Jean in Wisc suggested it and it worked wonderfully for us. Actually much of what wonderful Jean in Wisc suggests works for our family!:001_smile:

There is a book of quizzes (which also includes an answer key) that was written to accompany Spielvogel's Human Odyssey.

In fact, I accidentally bought two of them. If you'd like to purchase my extra copy, please PM me!

Would you mind sharing the ISBN? (I'm sure your extra copy is long gone!)

Would you mind sharing the ISBN? (I'm sure your extra copy is long gone!)

Well, it's not quite gone yet, but two people have asked about it.

This may sound stupid, but I don't know what the ISBN is. It apparently was only one component of a "Teacher's Resource Box" for Human Odyssey. This quiz book has the ISBN for that "Teacher's Resource Box," but when I Google the ISBN, it comes up with other components of the Teacher's Resource Box, not this one. I cannot find an ISBN for this specific book.

This book that I have is Section Quizzes with Answer Key to Accompany World History the Human Odyssey--Jack (sic) Spielvogel. Prepared by Alan Siegel. ©1998 by West Educational Publishing. ISBN for the Teacher's Resource Box: 0-314-22501-3. The quiz book that I have is about 170 pages long.

Sorry that I couldn't find an ISBN for this specific book. Hopefully, your websearch will be more successful than mine. . . .although I must have somehow originally found it--actually, two of them--somewhere a number of months ago!