Menu

It's December 1st

You want a scrooge competition.....bring it!:D

This morning I walked out the front door for a marathon day of errands- Birthday preps (dd turns 8 tomorrow), Baby shower preps (best friend has hers tomorrow), grocery shopping (a $300 trip easy), and to put together an auction basket for a wives meeting tomorrow night (thankfully I don't have to attend, just contribute the basket).

I open the screen door to nearly step on the cutest little Christmas bag of candles, candy (the good stuff), special soaps from Pier 1, the works! It was lovely. Still I grinched at the thought that I needed to put together two bags to pass on to other neighbors! Ba Humbug!

We do these secret gift exchanges on Halloween, Christmas, and Easter- it is sort of a military housing tradition. It is fun, but this morning I was not amused. I hope that will be my last Scrooge moment....but I doubt it.:)

Jo

You want a scrooge competition.....bring it!:D

This morning I walked out the front door for a marathon day of errands- Birthday preps (dd turns 8 tomorrow), Baby shower preps (best friend has hers tomorrow), grocery shopping (a $300 trip easy), and to put together an auction basket for a wives meeting tomorrow night (thankfully I don't have to attend, just contribute the basket).

I open the screen door to nearly step on the cutest little Christmas bag of candles, candy (the good stuff), special soaps from Pier 1, the works! It was lovely. Still I grinched at the thought that I needed to put together two bags to pass on to other neighbors! Ba Humbug!

We do these secret gift exchanges on Halloween, Christmas, and Easter- it is sort of a military housing tradition. It is fun, but this morning I was not amused. I hope that will be my last Scrooge moment....but I doubt it.:)

Jo

In our old neighborhood we "BOO'd" people on Halloween. But I don't think this neighborhood would pass it along.