Menu

Sharing locations on facebook

Night Elf

How do I do this? I see people's posts saying something like Friend's Name is at John Hunter Regatta. How do I show where I'm at? 

Same Friend wrote Friend's Name was watching National Lampoon's Animal House with Friend's Son's Name.

Edited by Night Elf
Adding update

When you type your post,  the will be a little map pinpoint icon on the same line whe you see the icon to add a photo. (Depending on your browser, it may say Location.) Click on the pinpoint icon.  It will open a locate screen, and if your location on your phone is on, it should locate where you are automatically, and you can select  it. Otherwise, you can search, and it will bring it up.

Hope this helps!

2 minutes ago, ThisIsTheDay said:

When you type your post,  the will be a little map pinpoint icon on the same line whe you see the icon to add a photo. (Depending on your browser, it may say Location.) Click on the pinpoint icon.  It will open a locate screen, and if your location on your phone is on, it should locate where you are automatically, and you can select  it. Otherwise, you can search, and it will bring it up.

Hope this helps!

Cool, I'll try that. I'm going out to eat with my guys tonight and thought it would be fun to post where we are.

How did my friend say he was watching a certain movie with his son thought?

You can click on "Feeling/activity," and then "Watching." It will bring up a search box, and you type in the movie name. If you can't find an obscure movie name,  you can even type your own in! 

You can also use Tag Friends to show who you are with when you use Location or Feeling. :)

• Like 1

Just now, ThisIsTheDay said:

You can click on "Feeling/activity," and then "Watching." It will bring up a search box, and you type in the movie name. If you can't find an obscure movie name,  you can even type your own in! 

You can also use Tag Friends to show who you are with when you use Location or Feeling. 🙂

Great. Thanks for the explanation.

• Like 1