Menu

Hoffman Academy will offer lifetime memberships on Black Friday

MeaganS

It's no secret that we are huge Hoffman Academy fans here. A few years ago they did a Kickstarter and offered lifetime memberships as part of their campaign, which I picked up for all 4 of my kids (even the then newborn). According to an email I received from them today, they plan to offer them for a few days starting on Black Friday. This is a first since the Kickstarter and they say it may be the only time they do it again. So if you like Hoffman Academy, this may be a fantastic deal. 

• Like 2

They didn't say how much yet. As for the Kickstarter, if I remember correctly I think they had a base price and then siblings were significantly less to add. I remember that we paid about $450 or so for all 4 kids. So it's hard to say. I'm guessing more than the annual membership though, which is $180.

• Like 1

You can start it without the premium membership and just do the videos for a bit, especially unit one, to see if you like it. I think they might even sell the unit materials still separately, which is less convenient than the membership but cheaper. 

I like the membership a lot though because it keeps the girls on task without me needing to do much besides listen in and check work. Every day is planned ahead for them. It's a fairly independent subject with me acting more as a tutor than teacher. 

• Like 1

Oh, I know we can start without the membership, we have a free account that I fiddle around with and every 6 months or so I try to have ds sit down and see if he's ready, so far he's not lol!

Thanks for the information, I've got a ballpark idea of what it might be now... looks like we might have to ask Grandma to help chip in for lifetime piano lessons but we might be able to come up with enough if it isn't too far off from our estimate. Thanks for the heads up! ;-)