Menu

Is there an accepted protocol

to follow when involved in lengthy threads?

I've been contributing to the abuse thread but then I had to go to bed last night and then was busy most of today so lots of posts were put up while I was away, some in answer to mine from earlier. If I reply to all the ones I'd have something to add to, besides taking longer than I have time for, I'd be really hogging the next page of the thread. I'm sure most people are fed up reading my thoughts anyway. But I don't want anyone to feel I'm ignoring them.

I would use the multi quote function. It is the button next to the Quote one. You can load up all the quotes you want to answer and then answer in between them. That way you'll only have to make one post

:iagree:If you can figure it out. I can't get multi quoting down. I agree that it would be best because when a person goes back and answers a slew of posts one at a time it looks like they're angry and "telling everyone off" especially if they are rebutting. They may not be angry, it just sometimes looks that way.