Menu

Guest Hollow Language Arts?

Has anybody used the guest hollow language arts lesson plans? I am tempted to try it with my 6 and 9 year old, but I'd like to get some reviews from those who've actually tried it out. My six year old is a beginning reader, so I'm thinking I would really modify it for her, but to combine them would be great (because I think the temperaments between these two girls work well together). (Plus the price is right!)

There is a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1945204402476134/

Samantha you asked in the other thread but I figure it would be more useful to answer here: The reason I bound the pages at the top was because there are a lot of cut and paste activities in the student workbook. it's easier to cut the activities out when it's bound at the top versus on the side.

• Thanks 1

I went ahead and bought this but decided to skip Beowulf. Too many pages, it would be cost prohibitive to print. Plus I think it’s pretty much review (that’s good too) for my 9 yo and my 6 yo is not ready. I will sub phonics for the 6 yo and sub finishing out the CLE LA left from last year for the 9 yo. 

Im in the process of figuring out how much of the assigned resources we can get at the library.