Menu

Will the 8 Qt Instant Pot Go on Sale for Prime Day?

Crimson Wife

I see that Amazon already has the 6 Qt one on sale but I want the 8 Qt one. Target has a $20 gift card with purchase deal and I can pick it up today rather than waiting for Amazon to ship. Has anybody heard anything about Amazon putting the 8 Qt one on sale for Prime Day?

1 hour ago, itsheresomewhere said:

I got my 8 on sale last prime day. There is a good chance of one going on sale on prime day. 

And there is a new one in August coming out.....

I'm not waiting until August because DH is buying his way out of the doghouse for something inconsiderate he did last night.

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Crimson Wife said:

I'm not waiting until August because DH is buying his way out of the doghouse for something inconsiderate he did last night.

If the rumors are correct, look for it on late Monday night/ Tuesday for it on prime.  

The new one sounds interesting as it has the ability to be able to pressure can for certain things.  Otherwise, it is the same as the 8 qt.

1 hour ago, PeterPan said:

Take him for more than an Instant Pot, LOL. Start with a long weekend, maybe a cruise... 

It wasn't THAT bad (thank goodness!) unless there's more to the story than I currently am aware of (which there better not be).

• Haha 1