Menu

Has anyone tried this history program?

Osaubi

It is called Mosiac. It is a free program for younger students based on the classical history cycle. So far she has completed Mosiac 1, and is working on adding Mosiac 2. She uses SOTW as a spine.

Here is the link:

http://bringinguplearners.com/mosaic-myths-maps-and-marvels/

If you use this can you tell me what you think? Any thoughts, hints, or ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

It is called Mosiac. It is a free program for younger students based on the classical history cycle. So far she has completed Mosiac 1, and is working on adding Mosiac 2. She uses SOTW as a spine.

Here is the link:

http://bringinguplearners.com/mosaic-myths-maps-and-marvels/

If you use this can you tell me what you think? Any thoughts, hints, or ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

I've used parts of it. I really enjoy it. Besides SOTW she also has a version that uses another book as a spine. You can get it with a pre-history and a non-pre-history version.

I love that it's very complete, and includes projects. We haven't used the read-aloud suggestions. I think it compares favorably to other history programs, is very complete, and I love that it cycles history chronologically. I give it a big thumbs up here! The author is very nice too...I've had an email exchange with her.

Let me know if you want any other info, and I'll try to let you know whatever you want!