Menu

Schole Academy Logic Questions

ByGrace3

I am fairly certain I am going to sign dd up for a logic class at Schole Academy. Any experiences? We did Art of Argument last year, but I am considering having her repeat it through them. It certainly seems like the experience will be much fuller than when we did it on her own. I originally was going to have her take Discovery of Deduction, but think maybe with the increase in workload it might be better to have at least a little knowledge of the material? I definitely don't think she mastered the material last year... Any thoughts?

Just now, Nam2001 said:

Can’t help with reviews but I’m eager to hear what people say because my 8th grade daughter is signed up for it! The syllabus looks great to me and I certainly love the people at CAP and Schole from what I know so far! 

Which class is she signed up for, Art of Argument or Discovery of Deduction?

Just now, Nam2001 said:

Can’t help with reviews but I’m eager to hear what people say because my 8th grade daughter is signed up for it! The syllabus looks great to me and I certainly love the people at CAP and Schole from what I know so far! 

Which class?

I am trying to decide between signing up for this class or joining a local co-op...