Menu

Singapore CWP

Targhee

I was so disappointed when they "discontinued" these because I think they are great resources. But I was just at the SingaporeMath website and they still had CWP in the catalog with "Out of stock, available late May" noted. Hurray! CWP will be back!

• Like 1

I’m confused here - I thought it was discontinued several years ago and then resold with the only change being that it was now Common Core aligned, which didn’t appreciably change the content. In any case, if you can’t wait, it’s available on other sites including rainbow resources!

46 minutes ago, underthebridge said:

I’m confused here - I thought it was discontinued several years ago and then resold with the only change being that it was now Common Core aligned, which didn’t appreciably change the content. In any case, if you can’t wait, it’s available on other sites including rainbow resources!

Rainbow Resource says “item out of print or discontinued by the supplier”

Some locations still have level 6 of unsold product.

I think the deal was a ways back (2010?) they pulled it, CC aligned it, and rereleased it.  But about 2 years ago (maybe more) it was discontinued entirely. Maybe I’m mistaken and just made myself happy from my own ignorance ?

18 hours ago, underthebridge said:

When the first discontinuation was announced, I promptly bought all 2 copies of each level. Then I felt a little foolish when it went back in stock again! Now I am feeling slightly redeemed...

You aren’t the only one!

They have come out with so many different products over the years. I even purchased all of the Standards workbooks for the last couple of kids back when they introduced the CC version, because I would rather not learn a new elementary math curriculum if I don’t need to. 

Oh wow—I just bought 1 and 2 a few weeks ago it seems and had no idea they were discontinued. I see now three is only available used. 

I also love the Process skills ones but they are a couple degrees of difficulty below CWP imo. (Which means they’re just right for us ?)

• Like 1