Menu

Weight Watchers Turn Around.....anyone still use this program?

Ottakee

I did this  (on my own just using the sliders to count points) about 10 years ago or so and I lost about 60 pounds.  I was doing well until I injured my ankle and couldn't exercise.  Fast forward and I have put about 40 pounds of that back on.  I would like to lose at least 30 pounds to start and then work towards 50 and maybe even 60.

The Turn Around program seemed to work for me before as there were NO off limit foods, I found the sliders pretty easy to use to keep track of points, etc.  I got activity points, etc.  Basically, I like simple and easy (and this would be free).  I also like that it allows me to eat my favorite foods, drink my coke when I chose, etc.  I realize it might not be THE healthiest program out there but it worked before and I didn't feel deprived.

I was just wondering if there were any online helps, links, groups, etc. for this program .....or any other WTMer out there still using this Turn Around program.