Menu

Are you interested in Flylady?

Night Elf

I stopped putting up the support thread because there were only two of us using it, and one of us has been very busy and is unable to log in. So I'm totally on my own and feeling quite silly. If anyone was using it but just not posting and would like to continue seeing the support thread up, please let me know. You can either post here or drop me a PM. I won't out anyone. I just don't want to be the only person benefiting from the support thread I'm posting.

• Like 1

I stopped putting up the support thread because there were only two of us using it, and one of us has been very busy and is unable to log in. So I'm totally on my own and feeling quite silly. If anyone was using it but just not posting and would like to continue seeing the support thread up, please let me know. You can either post here or drop me a PM. I won't out anyone. I just don't want to be the only person benefiting from the support thread I'm posting.

I want to be but I can't seem to fly for peanuts at the moment... too much going on.

• Like 1

Once upon a time I was interested in the Fly Lady. But then she sent me about 100 emails in the span of a few hours, lol...

Umm, I don't need a cleaning lady stalking my inbox. I did learn later I could modify the amount of emails but it was too late. I was traumatized...

I did learn 2 things however in that very brief amount of time. I do like to make sure my sink is clean every night. And I refuse to put on shoes to hang around my house. 😉

• Like 2

I don't actually use her system, but I enjoyed reading the threads. I 'liked' them, but didn't have a lot to contribute. I hope you keep up the threads, especially if you enjoy the posting.

• Like 1