Menu

Never mind—solved

Rachel

You can buy an adapter for the end of headphones to make them fit in the piano. I think I got my last one at Walmart.

Thank you!

My son is really into improvised playing right now and while he is pretty decent, I can only handle so much music in the morning.

• Like 1

Can you measure the plug with a ruler and take a picture?  You could then take it to a local store and see if they could help with a plug adapter.   Or try to look the model up on-line and see if there are recommendations...

(And maybe you might also really appreciate a pair of noise canceling headsets of your own for...well...enjoying some quiet?  LOL :)  )

• Like 1

You can buy an adapter for the end of headphones to make them fit in the piano. I think I got my last one at Walmart.

Yes! 

I got mine at Radio Shack a long time ago.  I'd think store like Guitar Center, Best Buy, or local music shop should have one.

• Like 1

Can you measure the plug with a ruler and take a picture? You could then take it to a local store and see if they could help with a plug adapter. Or try to look the model up on-line and see if there are recommendations...

(And maybe you might also really appreciate a pair of noise canceling headsets of your own for...well...enjoying some quiet? LOL :) )

There’s an idea!

I just ordered an adapter and headphones. By Saturday afternoon my first floor should be peaceful should anyone decide to spend an hour practicing.

• Like 1