Menu

Flylady Support Thread for Wednesday, February 21

Night Elf

Hello Flyminds!

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: click here. You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

We have completed the Baby Steps found here and here.

We have also completed a Building a Control Journal Series found here.

If you would like to share your small accomplishments on instagram, please do so at #wtmflylady

Advanced Flylady: 

This week the Flylady is focused on Zone 4 - The Master Bedroom, Bath, Closet

Wednesday - Anti-procrastination Day!

Each and every Wednesday is Anti-Procrastination Day for FlyLady. This is a day that we take care of things we’ve been putting off. You can use this day to take care of any procrastinating you’ve done. You can do things like:

• Make doctors appointments

• Finish that report for work

• Work on a project with your child

• Clean the fish tank

You can do whatever you need to take care. This is the day to stop putting things off.

Flylady Mission: I am sure you can guess we are going to the master bathroom! The mission today is go through your makeup. Get rid of anything that is too old and not used. Old makeup can give you infections, especially eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow, 

Fly Kids MIssion: Today it is time to dust! Go ask a parent for a feather duster or whatever they like you to use to dust with and dust your dresser, nightstands and desks. Dusting is a lot like petting a cat or dog. You just pet the furniture with a feather duster or dust rag. Move from side to side and from front to back. 

I am so proud of all of you for taking such good care of your rooms!

Remember: Less stuff to clean and put away means more time to play!

If you are new to Flylady, please join at any time. There is no better time then now to learn to keep your house clean the easy way!

I did not have a very productive day yesterday. So I have some stuff from yesterday that needs to get done today.

Zone: Master bedroom

--Polish furniture

--Clean treadmill

--Dust picture frames

Zone: Master bathroom

--Clean shower

--Wash shower curtain

--Wipe toilet brush holder

--Wipe plunger holder

Morning routine

Afternoon routine

Daily:

--Hall bathroom tidy

--Have ds swiffer and sweep his room

Extra:

--Volunteer at thrift store

--Go into storage room and put one item in donation bag and/or toss one item

Edited by Night Elf

We have such a large community and no one else except me and 3ladybugs are doing Flylady, even loosely? 

From her, I learned to set good routines. I also like her zones because it keeps me from freaking out feeling like I need to be cleaning the whole house every day/week. So I don't follow her to a T but I adapted her ideas into my own plan.

3ladybugs is busy so I'm posting. I just feel a bit lonely. :)