Menu

semester grades on transcript

My son has an interview for a big scholarship at one of our state universities in a few weeks.  When he goes for the interview he is supposed to take an official transcript with his first semester grades.  However, the transcript that I made for him for college admissions only has final grades for each year.  Does anyone have suggestions for where I can get a template for a homeschool transcript that would include semester grades?  Or another way that I can set up his transcript to reflect his grades accurately.   Some of his classes are dual enrollment so they do have final grades from first semester.

If there is anyone who would be willing to either share some information, I would really appreciate it.  If you are willing to look at it, I can send you what I was thinking for doing by PM.  

This scholarship has not been awarded to homeschooled students very often.  We want his transcript to put him on "equal footing" with the traditionally schooled students.

I put grades of completed courses in the one grades column of my transcript. For courses in progress, you can put a grade with a symbol that indicates that course is in progress. I don't see why this would require a different template, since they only want semester grades for this last one

• Like 3

I put grades of completed courses in the one grades column of my transcript. For courses in progress, you can put a grade with a symbol that indicates that course is in progress. I don't see why this would require a different template, since they only want semester grades for this last one

Yes, I used an asterisk by the ones that were "in progress" and noted that at the bottom of the column.