Menu

University Model Schools

I've never heard of these, but I'm interested. I'll look at the website when I have more time. Your link, though, goes to the wrong place. I think you meant to link to National Association of University Model Schools instead of National Association of United Methodist Scouters

Oh, that makes sense. I looked at the first link and didn't understand what classical school had to do with Methodists. :lol::lol:

There is actually one of these close to my parents. I've started looking into recently. My parents are listed as guardians in case anything would happen to dh and I. I thought of listing this as my preferred spot for ds to continue his education should that be needed.

Thanks for the reminder to keep looking into the details. I'll be interested to see what others say.

My kids will mostly likely go to a UMS school for at least some classes in high school. The whole reason that my husband became comfortable with us trying homeschooling for a year was knowing that our kids could go to a school like that at some point. We have been homeschooling for a few years now, but my husband is still on the we will take it year by year approach with homescholing. He wants the kids to have some experience in a classroom setting before entering college and UMS model school is what we both think would be best for our kids when they are older.

Jan