Menu

My poor DD looks like a Jack-O-Lantern

My youngest dds first tooth was on the top, one lonely snaggletooth lol The second top started poking through before the first was fully out though. I thought it was cute! With my oldest having us wonder if she even HAD teeth at almost 1.5 yr (had a whopping 4 teeth by 2 yrs lol) and my middle working on 8 at a time around 1 yr, I didn't really have any expectations for normal with my 3rd.

The second will probably pop through soon though :D

My youngest dds first tooth was on the top, one lonely snaggletooth lol The second top started poking through before the first was fully out though. I thought it was cute! With my oldest having us wonder if she even HAD teeth at almost 1.5 yr (had a whopping 4 teeth by 2 yrs lol) and my middle working on 8 at a time around 1 yr, I didn't really have any expectations for normal with my 3rd.

The second will probably pop through soon though :D

My kids are so different too! The oldest got her first 2 just before she turned three months. By six months she was almost done with her baby teeth.

When we took her for her first dentist appt at 3, they say if teeth come in early, they often fall out early. They were right. At four she got eight adult teeth plus those six-year molars. Her doctor was shocked.

I've got one shark and one jack-o-lantern. :001_smile: Nothin' is normal around here.