Menu

Um, I had a weird dream last night! (mention of TOG)

Let me first say that we are not Christians. I'm the most religious one in my family but I don't connect with the term 'Christian'.

Anyway, in my dream, my DH and I were staying an enormous hotel with confusing passages and coded doors. We were trying to find our room and couldn't figure out what the codes on the doors meant. The funny thing is the name of the hotel. The Tapestry of Grace Hotel. *LOL* I did look at this curriculum a while back just out of curiosity because of the quantity of TOG threads but knew it would never work for us. I'd take a secular version in a heartbeat though! I don't necessarily feel it's a confusing curriculum though. I'm not sure what my dream was supposed to mean. But it was funny! :p

Let me first say that we are not Christians. I'm the most religious one in my family but I don't connect with the term 'Christian'.

Anyway, in my dream, my DH and I were staying an enormous hotel with confusing passages and coded doors. We were trying to find our room and couldn't figure out what the codes on the doors meant. The funny thing is the name of the hotel. The Tapestry of Grace Hotel. *LOL* I did look at this curriculum a while back just out of curiosity because of the quantity of TOG threads but knew it would never work for us. I'd take a secular version in a heartbeat though! I don't necessarily feel it's a confusing curriculum though. I'm not sure what my dream was supposed to mean. But it was funny! :p

Aren't dreams the strangest things?!