Menu

Oh good grief!

Night Elf

I'm in N. GA. I woke up to rain, so it's started. It's supposed to get really bad late afternoon and evening. We'll be getting bands of heavy rains and gusty winds. Ds worked last night 11:00pm to 7:00am this morning. His supervisor asked him to come in at 11:00pm tonight and work until 6:00am tomorrow. I really hope our weather isn't crazy when I have to take him to work. If it's raining hard, DH drives because I don't drive well in the dark or in the rain, and when it's dark and raining, Oh boy. I totally expect us to lose power by this evening as our neighborhood seems to lose power during storms super easily. Normally ds would hate to work a day he wasn't originally scheduled to work but he knows we may have no power and he'd rather be at work doing something than just sitting around all night at home with nothing to do. DH and I sleep at night while ds stays up all night due to his work schedule so he'd be all alone. I'm going to assume Kroger has a generator and employees can continue working but we'll see.