Menu

Drawing Sentences and Fix-it Grammar after FLL3

MeaganS

DD9 is about to finish FLL3. She LOVES grammar and is quite good at it. She struggles with so much of school because of some learning issues, that I really want to make sure she continues to feel successful with it. FLL has been good for her, but I'm sick of the format and need a break. I'm considering taking a year to do something else with her. I think Fix-it Grammar looks like it would be good for her for the year. The short lessons and applied grammar looks ideal. She also enjoys diagramming and I want her to keep up her skills, so I'm considering Drawing Sentences. If you know about either of these resources, do you think they would work for a student who just finished FLL3? I also have the audio cd for Well-Ordered Language that I have my girls listen to and sing along with sections (I printed out the lyrics) almost daily to help them with memorizing definitions and lists. But we already do that.

If I do all of the above, dd shouldn't loose the skills she's learned and will continue to progress with her grammar, right?

Edited by Meagan S