Menu

Before Five in a Row

mims

Does anyone know where I can find samples of Before Five In A Row on line? My mother-in-law from Canada works with kids from about 2 years to 4 years whose mothers are taking an ESL (English as a Second Language) course at their church. It is government sponsored so it can't be religious. They like to read basic books and do lots of very simple activities that tie in. I though Before Five In A Row might help her with book ideas and activity ideas. She could leave out the Christian books. So any samples on line or suggestions of whether this would work? Other similar ideas would be great too.

I could never find samples online for this. There are some of the Bible enrichment and the upper levels. The books are great for this program but can be kind of pricey and the manual is hard to find. But it is a fun program and if I had a bunch of older 3/younger 4 year old is about the age. My child who is almost 5 finds it boring and my just 3 is not ready for it.

Good luck.:001_smile: