Menu

My husband was born in Green Bay...

GO PACKERS!

I am watching the announcers FREEZE. It really is super cold, even here in MN (we live right next to the WI border).

These poor football players won't be able to feel their fingers after about 5 minutes.

brrrr.

GO PACKERS!

These poor football players won't be able to feel their fingers after about 5 minutes.

brrrr.

They have wonderful hand warmers, and you should feel the heaters keeping them toasty on the sidelines!

Oh, I know they'll still be cold, but they aren't sent out there without any help at all.

I'm with you...go Packers!

I want to see them beat New England in SB XLII!

GO PACKERS!

I am watching the announcers FREEZE. It really is super cold, even here in MN (we live right next to the WI border).

brrrr.

I think I'm going to vomit.

Oh, I hope we score.

Go Pack!

My Dad was born and raised in Wisconsin. He and his siblings are Packer fans. We went to Wausau to visit my uncle a couple of years ago. He took us to Lambau (sp?) Field and we went on a tour. It was really neat. :) He and my mom were talking about the game in 1967 (before I was born) and how cold it was. They watched it on tv.

Hey, I was born in Manitowoc, just outside of Green Bay. I got a good chuckle from Howie Long's hat (his kids go to / went to my alma mater prep school). I did have to change channels to watch Northanger Abbey, so I don't know how the game ended. I know - I am a bad Cheesehead.

Hanging my head in shame.....should have stuck with the Pack to the end....

Brigitte