Menu

cordless stick vac

Is there such a thing as a cordless stick vac that doesn't have the flat brush roller head?  Or do all the stick vacs out there with roller heads come off from the bottom, so there is just the stick?  Anyone have a favorite to recommend?  I'm looking for something to grab and do kitchen/bathroom floors real quick every morning, without having to lug the corded vacuum through the house, and change outlets repeatedly.  TIA

Have you thought about a swiffer? Or, it's more expensive, but a roomba? :)

We have a Swiffer, and homemade washable pads, but I'd really really love to be able to just vacuum the 2 bathroom floors every morning.  The kids Swiffer, but it's just not as good as vacuuming.

All the stick vacs I see online don't look like the stick part detaches from the roller head, and I don't think the roller head will fit in our bathrooms very well.  Thanks though!  :)

Ok, I was writing this long post about why the bathroom floors are such a PITA for me to keep up on, lol, and my sweet, awesome hubby came in and told me to just order a refurbished Dyson.  :hurray:  :001_wub:  So, my conundrum is solved!  Yay!  I feel a little queasy spending that much on a vacuum, but it will make my life so much easier!  Thanks for the input, ladies!

• Like 2

Ok, I was writing this long post about why the bathroom floors are such a PITA for me to keep up on, lol, and my sweet, awesome hubby came in and told me to just order a refurbished Dyson. :hurray: :001_wub: So, my conundrum is solved! Yay! I feel a little queasy spending that much on a vacuum, but it will make my life so much easier! Thanks for the input, ladies!

Make sure it's the Dyson V8 which has a switch which turns off the rotating brush head. I got mine from the Dyson outlet on ebay. It's the best; all other vacuums pale in comparison, IMO.

Edited by trulycrabby
  • Like 1