Menu

Strange Disneyland food question?

Miss Peregrine

Bad timing. We are gong to Disneyland tomorrow and dd14 just got 2 palate expanders on Monday. She can only tolerate liquids right now. I know Disney is good about diet restrictions and allergies but do you think they would puree a soup for her? 

We usually don't eat at Disney, either, so I don't know other options. Any soft, filling foods(besides ice cream) you know about?

I can hook you up on soup lol... You can get the amazing potato soup at Carnation Cafe :), French onion soup at Cafe Orleans, corn chowder at French Market, Harbour Galley in critter country has a couple of soups every day... Jolly Holiday has soups. But if just go for ice cream and dole whip all day ;) go to allears.net to look at menus

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can hook you up on soup lol... You can get the amazing potato soup at Carnation Cafe :), French onion soup at Cafe Orleans, corn chowder at French Market, Harbour Galley in critter country has a couple of soups every day... Jolly Holiday has soups. But if just go for ice cream and dole whip all day ;) go to allears.net to look at menus

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did I mention she hates potato soup and pineapple? Weird kid, lol She likes french onion, and Cafe Orleans was our plan. I just don't think she can do the chunks. Thanks for the allears suggestion. I will check out the menus.