Menu

Where to buy Horrible Science/Horrible History?

Wabi Sabi

There's a website that caters to British books like the Horrible History and Horrible Science series that are difficult to find in the US. I want to say it has "Ray" or something like that in the name, but my google skills and searches here on WTM aren't helping me today. Anyone care to help jog my memory? Thanks!

http://www.horriblebooks.com/

Amazon also has the boxed sets.

Seconding this web site. Ray is the one who runs it and actually lives in my town! I've ordered many times from him (including all my Beast Academy and other stuff). It always gets to me QUICK and I don't even pay until after I receive it (I send him a check). Seemed a bit odd the first time I ordered that way, but he's awesome. And everything is free shipping and no tax. It's really pretty amazing!

I've ordered all of mine from Amazon. They come Prime with free shipping. It takes more than 2 days, but I haven't had any issues and we've bought a ton of them- geography, history, science and math.