Menu

Is Essentials in Writing re doing their program?

Mom28kds

I received an email from them that said they will no longer be selling the cd/pdf option. It will only be the printed option available. I don't know what means as far as the content is concerned, though.

Bummer! The video is what I'm looking for. Thanks :)

From their website.

Essentials in Writing is growing and expanding. We are in the process of moving our PDF version to an online digital version, so the transition has begun. Also, with the addition of our new line, Essentials in Literature, we were unable to offer the PDF version for that line. To remain consistent across the curriculum, Essentials in Writing student textbook/workbooks will be offered in print form only.

You may purchase an additional student textbook/workbooks for each additional child.

• Like 1

From their website.

Essentials in Writing is growing and expanding. We are in the process of moving our PDF version to an online digital version, so the transition has begun. Also, with the addition of our new line, Essentials in Literature, we were unable to offer the PDF version for that line. To remain consistent across the curriculum, Essentials in Writing student textbook/workbooks will be offered in print form only.

You may purchase an additional student textbook/workbooks for each additional child.

"Why are you discontinuing"

"Because we are discontinuing."

• 2 weeks later...