Menu

WWS 2 if you didn't love all of WWS 1

I've read through a few old threads where some made reference to WWS 2 and 3 being better than WWS 1. We got really bogged down in the details in WWS 1 and really didn't like the exercises that had you writing from someone else's notes. Are the next two books less detailed and wordy? Or what differences or improvements did you find?

We had an easier time with WWS 2, but that was more because my sons (one used it years ago, one is using it now) were very comfortable with the format of the book.  WWS 1 had a big learning curve for both of us, but by WWS2 they could more focus on doing the assignment, rather than how to do the assignment.  

I'm curious about this as well even though I'm fairly certain we'll stick with W&R for the long haul regardless.

Last year, WWS 1 killed my little man's interest in writing. We've switched back to W&R, and he enjoys writing again. Outside of his regular studies, he now has two books in the works.  :party: