Menu

Fox news stories - can your read them on your computer?

I'm trying to read the news stories on Obama that are at the top of the page, but only the first paragraph or two will show up. The rest of each story has blurry lines going down the screen and then the page freezes up. I can go back to the main page just fine, though. I don't know what the deal is. Are the stories doing that for you, too?

I'm trying to read the news stories on Obama that are at the top of the page, but only the first paragraph or two will show up. The rest of each story has blurry lines going down the screen and then the page freezes up. I can go back to the main page just fine, though. I don't know what the deal is. Are the stories doing that for you, too?

I must confess. It is an evil ploy by me and the liberal media to suppress your access to Fox News until after the election.

Expect a similar static on O'Reilly tonight.

:D

(I hope this is funny. It's supposed to be funny. In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "It's a JOKE, Son!"

I must confess. It is an evil ploy by me and the liberal media to suppress your access to Fox News until after the election.

(I hope this is funny. It's supposed to be funny. In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "It's a JOKE, Son!"

You know, I wondered. I didn't suspect you, though, Pam. How'd you get such pull? Are you working undercover for them in the nursing home to unearth some big story, so they owed you one? I suppose you are the one who stole my McCain/Palin sign, too, aren't you? Pam, Pam.... such a disappointment.

:D RIght back at ya, baby!

Fox News is the only channel that often has a satellite delay of 30 seconds to a minute when I turn to it. I always yell out, "It's a conspiracy!" :D Pam, I knew you were powerful with that flaming sword of moderation, but please stop moderating my news choices.

I suppose you are the one who stole my McCain/Palin sign, too, aren't you? Pam, Pam.... such a disappointment.

I... I...

I'm so ashamed.

:lol:

I loved how someone put up a big ol' plywood sign that said, "You can steal my sign, but you can't steal my vote!"

Get a new sign and stick dozens and dozens of straight pins all around the edges poking out like a porcupine. When they go to grab it, they get a nice little surprise. :D

Fox News is the only channel that often has a satellite delay of 30 seconds to a minute when I turn to it. I always yell out, "It's a conspiracy!" :D Pam, I knew you were powerful with that flaming sword of moderation, but please stop moderating my news choices.

I can't help myself. And I have this deal with the MSM satellite feeds to do my part to obfuscate. :smash:

But I promise to be hands-off and very tolerant of your choices if only you will watch MSNBC.

I loved how someone put up a big ol' plywood sign that said, "You can steal my sign, but you can't steal my vote!"

:lol:

I wouldn't be so sure about that vote stealing. We'll see how the votes come down and then I'll get back to you on that.

If it doesn't go my way I'll put out a rock and paint it to say, "You can steal my sign and you can steal my vote but you can't steal my 400 lb. rock. So there."

I

I like it! If it happens again, I'll do just that! I don't think it will, though.

I did get a new sign, and now I bring it in at dusk and put it back out at daybreak. Those cowardly sign-stealers aren't going to get this one.