Menu

Perfect ACT scores

Are you asking how many get a 36 on each of the 4 subsections?  That is, how many get a 36 in English (and various other scores in the other 3 sections), how many get a 36 in reading (and various other scores in the other 3 sections), etc.

Interesting question.  I know the kids sometimes comment along the lines of, "The math seemed hard this time," implying that it could vary by test date.  

Also, I wonder if some subjects are more likely to have perfect scores.   I know in our household a certain subject is easier -- is that true for everyone, or did we just happen upon the correct combination of curriculum for that subject/these kids?

Are you asking how many get a 36 on each of the 4 subsections?  That is, how many get a 36 in English (and various other scores in the other 3 sections), how many get a 36 in reading (and various other scores in the other 3 sections), etc.

Interesting question.  I know the kids sometimes comment along the lines of, "The math seemed hard this time," implying that it could vary by test date.  

Also, I wonder if some subjects are more likely to have perfect scores.   I know in our household a certain subject is easier -- is that true for everyone, or did we just happen upon the correct combination of curriculum for that subject/these kids?

Yes. She is wondering how many get a 36 in math, science, English AND Reading. She came up with the number in the link below but was looking for actual numbers. It doesn't seem that is tracked because we cand find it anywhere.

. This is the number she came up with, but she was wondering if the actual number was close to that (due to certain subjects being "easier/harder" etc. it doesn't seem that number is tracked or at least made public.