Menu

secular earth science 4th grade

Shasta Mom

I think you might even be able to use the Prentice Hall Explorer series. It's for middle school but could easily be used with younger ages. Amazon often has a number of the titles for as little as $2 a book.

We also liked Plato's CyberEd. It's an online program also middle school level, but my youngest used it last year in 2nd for fun and did really well. The Homeschool co-op link I've added has deals on it often. It's free to join the buyers co-op.

Oak Meadow has a 5th grade environmental science curriculum. I'll cut and paste the description:

The Environmental Science Syllabus: Gives 36 weekly lessons in ecology, food chains, population, habitats, wildlife conservation, biomes, water and earth ecosystems, pollution, and natural resources and alternatives. The student experiences the natural environment through biome and other observation projects, composting and gardening, and becoming involved in community environmental concerns.

Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not...it's $85 and I'll post a link to the site -- or you can view the one in my signature line :)

https://www.oakmeadow.com/store/orderitem.cfm?rec_no=90