Menu

About Obama

My own mom was telling me yesteday that he supports letting born babies die of late abortions. I said that it was probably on the same bill as "let child molestors out of jail and they can work at the YMCA" and so he voted to keep molestors in prison.

I also reminded her - that the god they all worship, this supposedly pro life god - had NO PROBLEM *WHATSOEVER* killing all the pregnant women and babies when he sent the Jews ("Israelites" as some Christians would say when telling the story) to kill every man woman and child in war.

What is the difference in a woman killing her unborn child and a soldier killing a woman and her unborn child......except that the 2nd woman probably fights to her death.

But for all these anti - choice people to quote their scripture as if their god is pro life - to me it's kind of hypocritical.

The guy they pray to has killed babies - what makes anyone think he cares if we have abortions?!"

Think about it.

I'll answer your question, or at least part of it.

The difference between people murdering and God ending someone's life is completely different.

1. God is not a person.

2. God is outside of life as we know it.

3. I believe all life comes from God, so for him to say that someone should die in this life is for Him to call him or her to the next.

4. God is the creator. He gives and takes.

5. We are the created. The creatures, if you will. It is not for us to act as a god in determining the life span of another.

6. In the issue of the death penalty, God gave governing authorities that right to take action if warranted by law.

And I assume that you don't believe in God. But most justice systems from times past to the present, all adhere to similar laws. I believe that there is a thread of morality that runs through the hearts of mankind because God has written laws upon the hearts of man, as well as in his word as to what is right or wrong.

:)

My own mom was telling me yesteday that he supports letting born babies die of late abortions. I said that it was probably on the same bill as "let child molestors out of jail and they can work at the YMCA" and so he voted to keep molestors in prison.

I also reminded her - that the god they all worship, this supposedly pro life god - had NO PROBLEM *WHATSOEVER* killing all the pregnant women and babies when he sent the Jews ("Israelites" as some Christians would say when telling the story) to kill every man woman and child in war.

What is the difference in a woman killing her unborn child and a soldier killing a woman and her unborn child......except that the 2nd woman probably fights to her death.

But for all these anti - choice people to quote their scripture as if their god is pro life - to me it's kind of hypocritical.

The guy they pray to has killed babies - what makes anyone think he cares if we have abortions?!"

Think about it.

:confused:

I'll answer your question, or at least part of it.

The difference between people murdering and God ending someone's life is completely different.

1. God is not a person.

2. God is outside of life as we know it.

3. I believe all life comes from God, so for him to say that someone should die in this life is for Him to call him or her to the next.

4. God is the creator. He gives and takes.

5. We are the created. The creatures, if you will. It is not for us to act as a god in determining the life span of another.

6. In the issue of the death penalty, God gave governing authorities that right to take action if warranted by law.

And I assume that you don't believe in God. But most justice systems from times past to the present, all adhere to similar laws. I believe that there is a thread of morality that runs through the hearts of mankind because God has written laws upon the hearts of man, as well as in his word as to what is right or wrong.

:)

What a fantastic post!:001_smile:

I don't know why I'm responding to this, and probably shouldn't be since I don't think the OP truly wants a respectful discussion.

As a Christian, the God I believe in has never killed anyone. Humans have killed humans and will continue to do so. Those were the actions of men, not God. The God I worship is totally and wholly a pro-life God. I think it would be very hard to prove that God actually killed anyone by His own hand. Men were always in the middle of it.

I speak only for myself and do not represent all Christian thought.

Janet