Menu

Costco and BOB books

Our Costco carries the Bob book collections seasonally. I haven't figured out what the "season" they're available is. I went last month (July) and they still had them, but I passed up buying the next collection. Then when I went in August, the collections were gone. I've checked a few other Costcos and they're out of stock there as well. Does anyone know when they tend to stock them again? 

I was just at our brand new Costco on Friday and they were there. I think this is the season for them.

Interesting. Ours have had them for about the past 6 months or so and now they're out of stock at the local stores I've checked. They've made room for other academic book sets and puzzles, but no BOB books. My mother in law lives about an hour away and their Costco was out as well. Maybe they'll be back in stock soon then.

We loved Bob books here. I could never find them at Costco, but a friend did. The Costco versions were larger with bigger print than the ones I bought at a book store, and they were a lot less expensive, too.

We have 2 Collections from Costco. Not only are they bigger, but they're a lot cheaper. You usually get 1.5-2 sets of the books for $10. Including stickers. We love them.

Mine doesn't have them either. they may get them back around the holidays, i think that is when i bought my first set

I think ours may be the same. Which is so odd. They remove them for back to school time? Just seems like such an odd thing to do. I'm hoping they're back in a month or two. We don't really need them, but Dd does love reading them and I wanted to next set in order to have review for long vowels.

• Like 1

I think ours may be the same. Which is so odd. They remove them for back to school time? Just seems like such an odd thing to do. I'm hoping they're back in a month or two. We don't really need them, but Dd does love reading them and I wanted to next set in order to have review for long vowels.

Mine had them at the beginning of August, and I put them back because I wasn't sure if we needed them and now that I want them they are gone.  Costco annoys me this way sometimes. :lol: